With more than 60 years of combined experience addressing clients' legal issues, The Law Office of Wickersham & Bowers has much to offer people seeking trustworthy legal counsel and representation. This is the law firm in Daytona Beach that people refer to their friends and family with confidence because of our personalized approach. If you seek to work closely with an experienced, results-oriented legal team on your Florida divorce, estate planning, personal injury or eminent domain matter, contact us.
An Experienced Attorney Helping Families
Customized Counsel — Committed To Excellence
Our methods and recommended remedies vary from one client and case to another, depending on unique facts and clients' objectives. We guide clients confidently through settlement negotiations, mediation and litigation. Practice areas include:
- Contested and uncontested divorce and legal separation
- Property division and spousal support
- Modification of court orders
- Child custody and visitation, including joint custody and custody disputes
- Fathers' rights, mothers' rights and grandparents' rights
- Eminent domain and condemnation of real property
- Motor vehicle accidents, premises liability claims and other accidental injuries
- Estate planning, wills, trusts, probate and litigation
Let A Respected Lawyer Evaluate Your Case
Realizing you need legal advice is an important step toward finding answers that are right for you. Beware of do-it-yourself legal documents available online. Beware of claims you may hear on radio or TV that sound too good to be true. Protect your rights and best interests by insisting on an established law firm to represent you in important legal matters. Reach The Law Office of Wickersham & Bowers in Daytona Beach online or by calling 386-252-3000 to request a consultation at your convenience.