We tend to think of family matters as private and personal, but laws governing family relationships may affect us all at some time or another. The Law Office of Wickersham & Bowers in Daytona Beach can advise you on any family law matter.
Your future and your family’s well-being matter greatly to us at this Florida law firm. If you begin to talk about divorce with one of our attorneys, for example, we will give you clear advice about what will be involved. We will also ask you to consider your circumstances carefully before rushing into a divorce. Only when you are sure this is your path will we direct you in beginning the process. Your best interests matter much more to us than legal processes or legal fees.
The Law Office of Wickersham & Bowers is a trustworthy resource and ally when you need help with a change or challenge in your family such as:
- Negotiating, drafting and formalizing an antenuptial agreement
- Initiating a divorce or legal separation
- Challenging or interpreting a prenuptial agreement in connection with a divorce
- Dividing assets after termination of a domestic partnership
- Negotiating division of assets in preparation for a divorce
- Determining child custody arrangements and child support obligations when parents are separated or divorced
- Asserting a mother’s or father’s rights
- Clarifying a grandparent’s rights
- Determining paternity of a child whose parents are not married to each other
- Preparing to adopt a stepchild or any child
- Seeking a protection order or responding to allegations of domestic violence
We also offer full-service of estate planning documents such as powers of attorney, wills and trusts.
Start The Necessary Conversation Now
Maybe you are interested in divorce planning rather than putting a divorce into motion as soon as possible. Whatever your concerns, our lawyers are here to help you understand the way ahead. Reach The Law Office of Wickersham & Bowers in Daytona Beach online or by calling 386-252-3000 for a prompt, thoughtful response.